Combination of a multitude of Sweets
1. Kaju Katli is a Marwari sweet that is popular all over India. Most of the time it can be seen on auspicious occasions including Pooja, Festivals including Diwali, & Marriages. The main ingredient of such sweets is Cashew nut. They're the diamond in form of cashew nuts & sugar filling. No doubt for many people it comes at the top & key focus.
2. Ladoos are hand-rolled round sweet balls. Most common are the motichur ladoos. This motichur has a bright orange color, and most of the time they're in high demand during Ganpati's 10-day celebration. Other variations are baisen ke ladoo, atta, sattu ke parteo etc.
3. Rasmalai is the combination of two words, Ras means "juice" first, and then Malai means "cream." The Rasmalai is the most popular dessert in the entire northern belt. This dish can also be savored in places such as Haridwar, Kanpur, etc. It is made of white sugar cream with channa balls soaked in the milk.
4. Malpua is Odisha's renowned sweet. You can easily get this food on the streets as there's a big demand there and Lord Jagannath has been served this sweet too. Not only in Odisha, but in all of India, this fried dish is very popular. It's a kind of deep-fried pancake and then soaked in sugar syrup.
5. Peda is sweet which was generally used to serve the gods. It comes in a short, rounded form. They're good because they're high in sugar. Their sweetness is exceptionally strong. Khoa and sugar with traditional flavors like saffron & cardamom are the main ingredients.
6. Ghewar is the dessert that originates from the Rajasthan state. This is achieved on propitious occasions. It's a sweet cake made from flour prepared circle and then this cake is soaked in sugar syrup.
7. Phirni 's principal ingredient is boiled rice & broken wheat. During the Ramzan or Eid time the best Phirni you can find. The Phirni is made by first thickening the milk in earthen pots and then freezing the milk in.
8. Pethas come from the world-renowned Taj Mahal area. Yeah, they originate in Agra & are well known as Agra ka petha. When you go to Agra make sure to catch some pethas for your sweet memories as well apart from looking at the Taj.
9. This Kalakand is made with Khoya & was totally garnished with dry fruits. It’s very delicious & also, it melts in the mouth. Kalakand is made in a large pan. This pan is kept over a flame, and the milk is continuously stirred till it gets thickened then dry fruits are added in the dish & it is ready to serve.
10. Gulab Jamun are the deep-fried, fluffy balls made of khoya. They are then submerged in the sugary syrup. It has nothing to do with the roses since the name is Gulab Jamun. This Sweet is present in nearly 90 percent of marriages. Gulab Jamun is the favorite alternative for people to hold in their matrimonial groups.
11. Jalebi's main ingredients are Channa, Urad Dal, & sirop sugar. These Jalebis are lines of the handmade criss-cross web. This is then deep-fried & plunged into the syrup. Most of the time this sweet dish is eaten with Rabdi, or curd may often also be used.
12. Rasgulla is the Cottage cheese dumplings and the semolina bread. Strong sugar syrup prepares them for cooking. The dish had its origins in West Bengal. It is also known as 'Bangla Rasogolla.' These soft round spongy balls are completely submerged in sugar syrup. Eating Rasgulla one can not easily decline. She is West Bengal's, iconic sweet.
13. Banaras town is renowned for the popular Rabri sweet dish. Heating up the sweetened milk in a very large kadhai prepares it. It's made from dry fruits & kesar. Experiencing a plate full of Rabri sitting on the Ganges ghats is a wonderful experience.
14. Gujiya is a deep fried sweet that is typically manufactured in northern parts of India. This gujiya may be of two different forms. Either it can have the Coconut stuffing, or it can have Jaggery filling. Then the balls are fried and then dipped into the syrup of sugar.
Special Sweets' Premium Collection
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.